Role: Head, Marketing and Corporate Communication
Location: Lagos Island
Salary: 12m per annum
Our client, a leading Fintech/digital technology company is seeking to hire an experienced and qualified professional for the position of Head, Marketing and Corporate Communication who will be responsible for the strategic planning and programming related to communications, developing marketing policies, external relations, and stakeholder engagement. The role requires a strong focus on strategies to increase visibility and influence, and to support the achievement of operational goals.
• Develop and oversee the delivery of a corporate communications strategy to build the organisation’s brand and reputation, including writing and editing effective copy
• Develop a stakeholder engagement strategy to maximise relationships with clients, investors, partners and intermediaries
• Provide a new structure and framework in terms of branding and marketing from which your team can develop marketing activity to support the organisation’s activities, including market research, sales collateral and advertising
• Identify and effectively utilise a range of channels to deliver successful results including above the line, direct and digital marketing
• Monitor and measure the effectiveness of all marketing/communications activity
• Manage internal communications
• Manage the marketing budget
• Act as spokesperson and ambassador for the organisation
• Oversee the management of the organisation’s CRM system
• Manage the brand to ensure consistent communication of the organisation’s mission and values across all channels and will ensure that the integrity of the brand is maintained and promoted at all times.
• Preferably tech background
• At least 6 years of Corporate Communication experience.