Our client, a reputable e-commerce firm, is currently seeking eligible applicants for a Marketing and Corporate Communication (MCC) role. The Head Marketing and Corporate Communications (MCC) reports to the MD and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Marketing and Corporate Communications including having oversight of Brand Management, Public Relations, and all Communications while developing, implementing and driving the Marketing strategy necessary to achieve growth, profit and brand visibility goals.
- The MCC manager will contribute to the planning, development and implementation of the organisation’s communications strategy for its work across areas of corporate, internal, and operational activities in the country.
- Maintain and help initiate effective professional relationships with key external and/or internal target audiences, respond to routine and non-routine inquiries.
- Provide advice on correspondence and marketing of content on social media channels to flag potential risks, and works to ensure consistent and appropriate voice depending on the audience/channel.
- Maintain an inventory of relevant marketing assets and content in line with corporate guidelines and for use by colleagues and partners.
- Provide appropriate performance and operational reporting as well as status updates to the relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for the creation and placement of advertising that is in support of the business’s and sales team’s initiatives through media planning, creative development, metrics, market research, and vendor management.
- Create of all forms of marketing, for example, interactive marketing, direct marketing campaigns, advertising, sales collateral, press releases, and executive presentations.
- Develop execution plan for thought leadership initiatives, by using a wide range of content in order to build awareness and credibility for business and brand in the market, simultaneously establishing the organization as a thought leader in the market.
- Ensure all branding programs are aligned with the overall business objectives and that they are optimized and relevant to multiple audiences.
- Establish metrics for the purpose of measuring campaign effectiveness against KPI’s. Also establish a process for benchmarking the brand’s performance in order to ensure that campaigns are relevant and competitive.
- Ensure completion of market analyses and monitors the competitive activity in the market as well as conducting gap analyses and financial modeling, which avail the business a competitive advantage and facilitate the realization of new brand marketing opportunities for the business.
- Integrate PR processes in brand marketing campaigns that ensures maximization of ROI.
- Prepare reports on campaign performance for executive management, key stakeholders, and external partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 10 years working experience in a marketing capacity, conducting online marketing, digital design, website management, paid marketing, or preferably brand marketing at a managerial capacity in a fast-paced and extremely competitive environment.
- Successful experience in launching and driving brand marketing campaigns that have built momentum for a brand’s awareness and consumer acquisition.
- Relevant post graduate degree or professional qualification in Marketing and Corporate Communications such as CIM UK or NIM Nigeria
- Experience in launch of products across various sectors in the Nigerian (nationwide) market and in the design and implementation of nationwide marketing activities to grow brand awareness, develop and support sales channels
- Sound understanding of digital/online communication technologies and platforms (including MS Teams and other applications, SharePoint, Click Dimensions, Adobe Creative Cloud and other tools).
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and implement marketing programs, and organize, manage and motivate internal and external resources to flawless delivery
- Exceptional day-to-day project and task management leading to achievement of measurable quarterly goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, organize and manage marketing events and projects
Job Category: E-Commerce
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos