Our client- a member of a group of reputable Fintech organizations is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank. They have created a new role of Head of Digital Business to better enable the business achieve one of its overall core strategies.
• Developing the Digital Business strategy of the Digital arm of our Microfinance bank. This includes being accountable for its successful delivery and Return on investment (ROI).
• Providing strategic and result oriented direction in transforming the Digital Business arm of our Microfinance bank into a reputable company.
• Provide strategic support to management and the board by transforming the entire Microfinance business into a Digital hub.
• Directing the entire Digital Business department to implement strategies that align with the Market trends.
• Scoping opportunities for innovation to enable the execution of your overall corporate digital strategy.
• Senior Executive stakeholder management for the Digital Business across all business functions.
• Sourcing strategies: Permanent, Temporary and Outsourcing.
• Creating a digitally innovative environment that is seen as enabling the business to achieve their overall core objectives.
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess:
• Strong and provable personal core values of Strategy Execution.
• Previous experience in capacity of Business Development with core Digital and Technology insight/experience.
• The ability to talk through case studies of successfully implementing and
delivering enterprise wide transformation.
• The ability to exhibit strong understanding and insight into the microfinance and Digital Market.
• The experience to oversee the deployment of Technology Sales.
• Grounded knowledge of emerging technologies.
• Good technology speak to enable seamless alignment with the software
• The combined background and exposure of a candidate who has had financial experience and exposure with exceptional insight in Digital/Strategy and Product Development area.
• Provable results in digital business management.
• The ability to drive the execution of all corporate strategies.
• Ability to provide direction to top level applications development, process flows and software architecture.
• Knowledge of developing value propositions for digital business
• The capacity to drive the Digital Business as an entrepreneur.
• Knowledge of commercializing applications and digital products.
• Have a track record successfully sourcing and implementing a delivery team applying both internal and external resources.
• Possess exceptional senior stakeholder management skills.
• Up to date knowledge of Digital and Technology trends.
• Strong people and budget management skills.
• Exceptional planning and organizational skills.
BA/BSc in Business Management, Analytics.
• A minimum of 7 years quality experience working with a well established
company with specific focus in Business Development and Technology.
• Knowledge of the Fintech industry
• Acceptable industries of experience include Finance, Telecoms, Payment
aggregators, Fintech companies.