Our client, a renowned Registrar, Investor Services, and Business Support Solutions provider with nearly five decades of top-notch experience in the Nigerian Capital Market, is aiming to hire a Head of Corporate Services, who will be responsible for the direction and management of Corporate Services of the Organization and for ensuring the provision of high-level systems and services for all administrative functions, including human resources, budget, finance, building facilities, IT and system development, procurement, and related support activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide positive and professional leadership to staff in Corporate Services, ensuring that the department delivers effective support to the activities of the organization.
- To provide advice and support to the departments within the organization on matters relating to any issue within the remit of Corporate Services;
- Support the implementation of the organization’s policy.
- accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfilment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Should have good exposure in end-to-end Admin & Facility, procurement, security, budgeting, vendor management, compliance, space utilization, and general administration.
- Accountable for internal and external administrative audits.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in any Social Sciences
- Minimum of 8 years cognate Corporate Services experience with 2 years in a senior role requiring oversight for Facility Management, Procurement, Travel Administration, Maintenance, Administration, Contract and SLA Management
- Relevant Industry Professional Certifications such as CIPM, PHRI/SPHRI will be added advantage.
The ideal candidate for this role should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong managerial skills, including motivating, developing, coaching and leading teams;
- Ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute ideas and to transfer knowledge and skills;
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good Leadership/People Skills
RENUMERATION: N8 Million PA
Job Category: Business consulting Finance Finance and Technology Human Resources
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos