Our client a reputable investment company is looking to hire a passionate and creative Graphics Designer. The candidate must be passionate and able to bring concepts and ideas to life. He/She will create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers to choose the company’s brand.
• Conceptualizes, plans, designs, and produces a wide range of specialized graphic, infographic, motion, and/or illustrative material, including multimedia concepts; writes and edits basic copy that are impressive and emphasize the company and the product at hand
• Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
• Preparing finished creative by operating necessary equipment and software
• coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
• Creating a wide range of designs for product illustrations, product logo, flyers, banners, internal comms and websites with software such as photoshop.
• Collaborate with fellow graphic designers and other departments to brainstorm ideas and develop new approaches to creating innovative and expressive graphics for the company.
• Plans production schedules for the various steps in the design process; participate in the production and/or marketing planning group sessions and meetings.
• Create and produce animated videos and animated portions of live videos using computers and video production equipment.
• Integrate company values into design work in order to effectively demonstrate the nature of the company and attract customers on an ideological basis.
• Create and Design materials for use but offline and online including but not limited to fliers, email templates, tent cards, advert materials, banners etc
• Enjoy working within a fast-paced, performance-based financial institution
• A deep understanding of all Social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube and the type of creative that would work effectively on those platforms
Key Performance Indicators:
• Improve staff engagement by 50%
• Ensure increased open rate by 25%
• Improve corporate merchandise purchase and distribution for the group and its entities
• Improve staff knowledge of products and services for the Group and its entities
• Carry out quarterly survey to determine engagement levels
• At least 2 years creative design especially within an advertising agency or communications department
• Proven experience and a strong understanding of brands and its elements
• Experience in financial services and or media industry will be an added advantage
• Good communication skills.
• Attention to details.
• Good Management abilities