Job Location: Lekki Phase 1
Industry: Education (Montessori School)
Our client, a Montessori school is looking for professional front desk personnel to oversee all receptionist duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard and maintaining the office budget.
The incumbent’s central goal is to provide the school’s clients with outstanding customer service and support.
- Greet guests, and students and provide them with superb customer service
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all necessary supplies.
- Answer all clients’ questions and receive calls.
- Redirect phone class to the appropriate department and takes down messages
- Accept all letters and packages addressed to the school and distribute them to appropriate departments
- Monitor, organize and forward all emails
- Track and order office supplies/equipment
- Maintain records and files
- Oversee the office budget, expenses and cost
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules, logistics, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload