Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1
Our client, a learning institution is looking for a front desk officer to oversee all receptionist duties including answering phone calls, managing the front office and also support the administration staff.
The goal is to provide the school’s clients with outstanding customer service and support communication process throughout the school.
- Accept all letters and packages addressed to the school and distribute them to appropriate departments
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greet and welcome guest
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- B.sc Degree in related field
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as front desk officer
- Knowledge of office management
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required