We are hiring a Senior Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) Analyst who is a motivated individual with strong technical competency to research and implement detection measures using data from a wide spectrum of sources. The candidate will also perform opportunistic threat hunting and forensic analysis when required during incidents.
- Work with external and internal clients to analyze criminal/civil/internal project requests and to plan and execute forensic support for both simple and complex investigations.
- Provide recommendations for the identification, collection, and preservation of digital evidence.
- Determine the tools and procedures required for preservation.
- Collect, process, and analyze electronically stored information (ESI) obtained from network, cloud, and end-user digital sources in accordance with industry standards.
- Provide required documentation demonstrating chain of custody of evidence.
- Work with other team members to provide guidance and assistance.
- Provide written and verbal status updates to external and internal clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Forensic Science, EFCC or related fields
- 6+ Years of Cybersecurity experience with a concentration in forensics and Incident Response, and or practical experience performing forensics on a variety of media, including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android and iOS
- Experience writing technical reports, detailing results of an analysis
- Experience with EnCase, FTK, X-Ways, Axiom, Forensic Explorer, Cellebrite and other forensic tools.
- Experience identifying and analyzing malware.
- Demonstrated success and understanding of accepted frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST, including 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Framework
- Experience with forensic processes and procedures (chain of custody, computer acquisition techniques, and memory acquisition techniques)
Remuneration: 5M – 6M Annual gross