Job Role: Social Media Manager
Our client in the beauty industry is seeking to employ the services of a qualified and competent social media manager. The Focal Point/Social Media Manager is to represent the company by building a social media presence for its brand. The Focal Point/Social Media Manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. He/she would also engage influencers, manage the community by responding to comments, and oversee customer service across all platforms.
- Reaffirm clients’ satisfaction in line with company goals after their visit.
- Check up on long visiting customers
- Create and send out seasonal greetings or marked celebrations
- Maintain the cordial relationships between existing and new clients
- Make new videos and handle the digital media platforms of the company
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Setting up and optimizing the company’s pages within each social media platform.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders and build strong advocacy within the ecosystem.
- Set up and optimize the company’s pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Formulates and implements public relations strategies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or any related field.
- A minimum of two(2) years of experience in social media, corporate advertising, marketing, and relevant work experience in a complex work environment (preferably marketing/communications).
- Strong creativity & innovation with good business acumen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility, profile, and reputation of an organization.
- Excellent understanding of the use of social media
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media