Job Title: Finance Officer
Our Client, an Oil and Gas servicing company is looking to hire a Finance Officer who will be tasked with keeping up-to-date account records and providing adequate support within the finance department.
The ideal candidate must enjoy working with a variety of clients, vendors and Key stakeholders
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise all financial reports and pricing on an everyday basis and provide net asset value for all investments.
- Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments and prepare Finance and budget report drafts for Finance Manager.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors to ensure that the Finance regulatory requirements are being met.
- Analyse the Financial Management performance.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Collate and prepare monthly PAYE, VAT and WHT tax schedules; and ensure the remittance as at when due.
- Prepare various monthly financial reports and submit it to Finance Manager for sign off (i.e Bank Analysis report).
- Coordinate with Finance manager and evaluate all fiscal policies and recommend improvements for programs.
- Manage communication with vendors and stakeholders as assigned by Finance Manager.
- Administer all accounting functions for acquisition and integration processes.
- Maintain records of all Financial data and evaluate it for process improvement.
- Liaise with Financial investor relations of organization (i.e Bank) and participate in various meetings for all potential Financial investors.
- Work in alignment with the Organization Finance policies and procedures across all operations.
- Interface between company and Government Financial Regulating institutions (FIRS, LIRS, PENCOM).
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field is required
- Master’s degree in accounting or business administration preferred
- Must either hold a Professional Accounting certificate or be in active process of getting one
- A minimum of 3+ years relevant and quality experience
- Using Excel to keep track of accounts payable and receivable, as well as utilities and payroll information
- Ability to use Bookkeeping software to perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- Ability to use Spreadsheet software to build and maintain various financial documents
- Strong record keeping skills
- Familiarity with general software such as Microsoft office.
- Using organization skills to keep meticulous and updated financial records