JOB TITLE: Finance Officer
LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
SALARY: 4.5M (Annual)
The Finance Officer will be responsible for managing finance operational activities and all aspects of tax compliance, implementing tax planning strategies, and liaising with external authorities as needed.
• Identify opportunities to streamline and enhance finance and accounting processes, ensuring efficiency and accuracy in financial operations.
• Ensure complete reconciliation of intercompany receivables and payables.
• Ensure timely submission of monthly management reports.
• Identify opportunities for tax savings and efficiencies while ensuring compliance with tax laws.
• Conduct tax planning exercises to estimate and forecast tax liabilities, ensuring adequate provisions are made for tax payments.
• Advise on the tax implications of various financial decisions and business activities
• Record keeping, book keeping and accounting
• Financial and Tax Compliance
• Reporting and Analysis
• Tax advisory and Training
• First degree or its equivalent in a numerate discipline.
• At least 2 years relevant experience in accounting/tax management.
• Professional member of ICAN/ ACCA required
• Knowledge of the GAAP/IFRS.
• Knowledge of federal and state tax laws
• Ability to prepare and fill tax returns.
• Communication, Presentation & Negotiation.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office & the internet.