Our client a reputable fmcg organization is seeking for a competent finance executive who will be responsible for the business’s transactions, including income and expenses, managing cash-flow statements, budgeting and tax planning and the day-to-day management of financial transactions and procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Oversee the organization’s money.
• Monitor the organization’s income, expenses and investments.
• create and evaluate financial reports including cash-flow statements.
• Monitor economic and financial trends.
• Determine ways for the company to cut costs to maximize profits.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification is considered a plus