Our client, a farm and dairy product company in Abuja is looking to hire a sales-driven and customer-oriented sales representative who will use his/her knowledge of company products or services to connect with consumers and generate sales. The ideal candidate is to recommend improvements to current sales strategies, inform potential and existing customers of company promotions.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience and residence in Abuja is a MUST
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
Salary: 150,000/month (net)