Job Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Lekki Phase 1
Our client, an event planning company seeks to hire an executive assistant who will be willing to take initiative, possess strong work ethic, and a drive for excellence with a relentless pursuit of perfection and keen sense of values, ethics, morals, integrity, and character. Must be able to work well on a team. We are looking for conscientious self‐motivated individuals who
work well with others and has professional customer interaction skills
- Maintain MD’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Coordinate all travel arrangements, preparing itineraries and planning logistics
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members
- Arrange all corporate events (internal and external) in their entireties (finding venues, budgeting, finding vendors creating schedules, etc.)
- Maintain an extremely organized filing system of paper and electronic documents for MD
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Maintain an active role in the community
- Organize and create all corporate award applications
- Purchase and take inventory on all marketing promotional items
- Attend, register and prepare for tradeshows and conferences
- Create relations with vendors, customers, and external partners on behalf of the MD and company
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Great communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Must be very proactive, punctual, very polite and smart.
- Must possess at least 2years experience in relevant field.
- Must possess a degree in Human Resources, Admin, Business Mgmt or relevant field.
- Should be able to work 8am -7pm Mondays to Fridays and weekends when there are events.
- The ideal candidate should be able to resume immediately.