Our client, a Technical Project Management company is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to the MD. The role supports the entire Managing Director’s office. The EA will work directly with the Managing Director (MD) in executing both strategic and administrative tasks within the team.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing IT technical support to the MD.
- Records keeping and management
- Researching and relevant document preparations.
- Writing and preparation of report drafts for Management review.
- Document Proof reading
- Organize and Manage smooth running of the entire MD’s office administration.
- Manage MD’s itinerary.
- Schedule appointments and maintain minutes of meetings.
- Liaise/communicate with key stakeholders.
- Take/use initiative in key critical
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
•BA/BSc. in any field.
•Minimum of 4 years of experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support, Preferably Male.
•In-depth understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook).
•Ability to organize a daily workload by prioritie
•Data-informed decision making and sound judgement
•Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
•A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
•Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
•Candidate is required to be technology savvy
•Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
•Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
•Exceptional attention to detail
Official work days: Monday to Saturday (8:00am – 6:00pm)