Job Title: Executive Assistant to the ED
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos State
Our Client is seeking to hire a competent Executive Assistant (EA) who will provide support for the Executive Director (ED) in achieving objectives for the actualization of the vision and mission of the organizations he/she is responsible for.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participating in ideation.
- Conducting research, gathering data and analyzing information needed for strategy, planning and implementation.
- Coordinating and managing the projects, events, processes and procedures to translate strategy to success.
- Managing business services (statutory, legal and financial) necessary for organization integrity
- Generating proposals, reports and presentations
- Attending with or representing the ED at board meetings, conferences and workshops
- Carrying out administrative/managerial tasks necessary for the operation of the office of the ED
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in law or related field from an accredited institution.
- 2 -3 years of experience in a similar role is required.
- Knowledge of NGO principles and practice, especially statutory requirements and funding
- Knowledge of sector-related government policies
- Knowledge of marketplace apostle principles and strategies
- Research Skills
- Proposal, report writing and presentation skills
- Data-informed decision making and sound judgement
- Knowledge of Project Management, Information and Communication Technology
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships across a wide variety of groups
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Self-starting and able to function independently
- Excellent communication– vocabulary, articulation, written.