Job Title: Executive Assistant (Admin)
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1
Our client, a learning institution is looking to hire an Executive Assistant (Admin) that will support the Executive Director (ED) in achieving objectives for the actualization of the vision and mission of the organizations the ED is responsible for.
The EA directly manages projects of the organizations’ where there is no administrator in charge, interfaces with the administrators of the other organizations, and executes the related administrative tasks of the office of the ED. These include:
- Participating in ideation.
- Conducting research, gathering data and analyzing information needed for strategy, planning and implementation.
- Coordinating and managing the projects, events, processes and procedures to translate strategy to success.
- Managing business services (statutory, legal and financial) necessary for organization integrity
- Generating proposals, reports and presentations
- Attending with or representing the ED at board meetings, conferences and workshops
- Carrying out administrative/managerial tasks necessary for the operation of the office of the ED
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in education from an accredited institution.
- Knowledge of NGO principles and practice, especially statutory requirements and funding
- Knowledge of sector related government policies
- Knowledge of marketplace apostle principles and strategies
- Executive Function
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working
- relationships across a wide variety of groups
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Self-starting and able to function independently
- Excellent communication– vocabulary, articulation, written.