Job Title: Event Designer
Salary: 80k per month
Our client, an event design, and planning agency is seeking to hire a highly creative event designer who has a strong understanding of space design with an eye for aesthetic details. The successful candidate will be a creative individual that is highly organized and be able to manage the logistic of multiple events simultaneously.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and implements innovative event design concepts and experiences.
- Creates storyboards to include floor plans, rendering, sample fabric, and photos. ·
- Responsible for concept and proposal development, research, sourcing, and pricing to create profitable events that meet client needs.
- Provides clients with innovative and timely proposals exhibiting thorough knowledge of their needs as pertains to budget and all aspects of the event design.
- Stays current on industry and design trends · Responsible for writing, sending and receiving contracts.
- Knowledgeable about event venues, i.e., the rules, load in/out times and limitations when drafting proposals
- Responsible for attending site tours and inspections on an as need basis with client and other vendors
- Manage relationships with vendors, venues and clients
- Choose vendors to provide elements of the event décor: this includes everything from stationery for invitations to fabrics for curtains and tablecloths, centerpieces for tables, special effects, and lighting equipment.
- Create project plans and deadlines for the implementation of all design elements
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Previous event industry experience. · Previous interior design experience
- Team management Experience
- Proficiency in event design software such as CAD, Viven
- Proficiency in Microsoft office is a must.
- Good spoken and written English is a must