Our client, a leading registrar with over five decades of existence in the Nigerian capital market, is hiring an Enterprise/Solutions Architect. He is responsible for coordinating the architectural design, development, implementation, and support of various information technology (IT) solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Leads the program to develop Enterprise Architecture and align the business with IT.
• Maintain and govern the enterprise architecture (EA) across the organization.
• Define the EA process and architecture review process, Lead the integration of those processes with related business and IT processes.
• Functions and Responsibilities Creation or evolution of the enterprise architecture function/program.
• Understand, advocate and support the enterprise’s IT strategies.
• Identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers to derive useful business context.
• Analysis of the current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
• Analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise architecture.
• Promote the EA process, outcomes and results to the organization, including the enterprise’s IT and business leaders.
• Creation of governing principles to guide EA decision making.
• Development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business requirements and IT strategiesUndertake EA implementation and ongoing refinement activities.
• Consult with project teams to fit projects to enterprise architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture to accommodate project needs.
• Consult with infrastructure development project teams to fit infrastructure to architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate infrastructure needs.
• Identify organizational requirements for the resources, structures and cultural changes necessary to support the enterprise architecture.
• Documentation of all architecture design and analysis work
REQUIRED SKILLS/ ABILITIES
The ideal candidate for this role should be able to demonstrate:
• Familiarity with basic information management practices.
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
• Excellent analytical and technical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture.
• Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes.
• Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
• Familiarity with basic graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories.
• Ability to translate business needs into EA requirements.
• Ability to estimate the financial impact of EA
EDUCATION/ OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science or any engineering related course.
• Professional qualifications (ETOM, TOGAF, etc.) are a must, ITIL certification (is an added advantage)
• Seven (7) to twelve (12) years’ work experience with at least three (3) years in a managerial role. (preferred)
N9 – 10m Annual Gross