Main Purpose of the Job
Electrical supervisors are electrical contractors who oversee the work done by electricians on a job site. They are responsible for ensuring that all safety and compliance standards are met and to provide technical assistance when necessary.
• Designing and implementing work schedules for the electrical staff.
• Providing motivation and assistance when necessary.
• Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff.
• Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
• Troubleshooting major system failures and equipment malfunctions.
• Repairing and maintaining electrical equipment.
• Overseeing the purchasing and maintenance of the electrical equipment on-site.
• Ensuring the work is completed on schedule and to code.
• Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
• Consulting with builders, architects, and other workers on-site
• Graduate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• 8-10 years’ experience in similar fields
• Experience of Electrical Maintenance Buhler flour mill
• Proven work experience as an electrical supervisor.
• Strong leadership and managerial skills.
• In-depth knowledge of commercial and industrial electrical systems.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Familiarity with state electrical and safety codes.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• A good eye for detail