We are looking for a Duty Manager who will oversee the daily operations, ensuring employee productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes, creating a positive work environment for employees and ensure all operations flow smoothly to meet company goals. The ideal candidate will also meet regularly with senior management to stay up-to-date with organizational changes, issues and improvements. He/She will be primarily responsible of ensuring that the Front Office shifts are run efficiently, providing outstanding guest service, assisting all Front Office staff where needed and
maintaining a calm, professional environment at all times
- Monitor efficiency of all processes and creating a positive work environment for employees.
- Work with management to evaluate and improve processes and policies
- Monitor and report on revenue and cash flow
- Uphold and enforce company policies
- Train new hires
- Address employee complaints or performance issues as needed
- Check in with employees regularly to determine satisfaction
- Schedule shifts
- Help management create the department’s budget
- Address customer issues and complaints
- Schedule regular maintenance and cleaning of facilities
- Meet regularly with upper management to stay informed on company issues
- Keep track of monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals
- Supervise the overall activities in the various departments.
- Supervises and delegates duties to supervisors and prepares work schedules for them.
- Supervise all sections and is responsible to make improvements in operations where she/he finds opportunities to develop service standards.
- Delegate pertinent tasks, evaluate workers’ output and are responsible for guest support and satisfaction.
Requirements and skills
- Bsc/HND degree in any field
- Minimum of 2years cognate experience in hospitality industry
- Availability to work shifts including weekends(
- Customer service experience is essential
- Knowledge of cash management and bookkeeping procedures
- Team management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to see beyond the problems and to find solutions
Job Category: Hospitality and Events Management
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: ikoyi