Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos Island
Our client, an established microfinance bank, is looking for motivated and energetic people to work as Direct Sales Executives for the organization. The Direct Sales Executives will create customer awareness of company’s products and services. They are also in charge of pitching potential consumers on the company’s products and services and closing deals.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deposit Mobilization from Customers
- Visiting clients to market the bank’s products and services and solve clients’ problems
- Booking appointments with clients via tel. calls, Text, email etc
- Mobilization and Creation of Risk assets
- Preparation of daily marketing plans & reports
- Handling of clients enquiries and reporting on them to management
- Follow up on clients’ transactions to ensure conclusion and complete service delivery especially with operations & Finance depts.
- Maintenance of Clients files
- Associate/rejoice With clients on the festive period, birthday, wedding anniversaries and important landmark events
- Record details of enquiries, comments and complaints by clients
- Record details of action taken on Clients account
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven sales experience.
- Ability to retain important information.
- Superior selling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.