Job Role: Digital Marketer
Location: Marina, Lagos Island
Our client an NGO with a real estate subsidiary business is in need of a competent digital Marketer who will be responsible for planning and managing marketing campaigns that will promote the company’s sales. Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC Strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs.
- Monitor and analyze content success
- Forecast marketing campaigns growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Content creation
- Graphics Desigining
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Advertising, Marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Editing skills
- Familiar with SEO, PPC, Google Adwords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.