Our Client, a Microfinance Bank is seeking for a competent Credit Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing credit data and financial information of persons/ companies applying for credit or loans.
• Responsible for collating portfolio at risk
• Give monthly report
• Good experience in SME Credit Review
• Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, including new requests, changed requests, refinancing and annual due diligence
• Retail Lending
• Micro lending Product
• Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to managers, especially findings that involve a borrower’s ability to repay
• Risk Analysis
• Keep up to date with the company’s lending protocols
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related fields
• 3 – 5 years of experience on the role in a financial institution.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use
• Strong Analytical skills
• Ability to manage competing deadlines for projects
• Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data
• Understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts.