Role: Corporate Communications Lead
Location: Lagos Island
Salary: 6m per annum
Our client, a leading Fintech/Digital technology company is seeking to fill the position of a Corporate Communications Lead who will lead the organization’s communications team and will develop and implement internal and external communication strategies for the organization to ensure that unified, consistent, and positive messages define and promote the corporate identity and mission.
• Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
• Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
• Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
• Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
• Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to promote and positively represent the organization through internal and external communication.
• Develops and implements policies and procedures for communicating on behalf of the organization that represents the corporate identity, and promotes and supports the organizations mission.
• Oversees the workflow and work assignments of the communications team to ensure effective collaboration among team members and consistent, quality work.
• Drafts proposals for special communications projects; presents on and promotes these projects to management.
• Seeks new methods and creative strategies to increase internal and external awareness of key events and changes in the organization including the launch of new products, special events, local and global community service, and other topics of interest.
• Prepares and delivers presentations in the company to share information.
• Prepares and distributes direct marketing products.
• A minimum of 6 years experience in corporate communication
• Preferably tech background.