Our client a reputable investment company is seeking to hire a passionate and creative Content Writer. The candidate’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. Ideal candidate must be familiar with producing online content and have an eye for details.
• Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
• Develop content for emails, internal communications product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
• Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit all content prepared by the agency before deployment on social
• Submit work to Manager PR & Communications for input and approval
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
• Update website content as needed
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
• Time on Page
• Pages Per Session
• Scroll Depth
• Page Speed
• Email Subscribers
• Mobile Rankings and Search Traffic
• Unique Visits
• Inbound Links
• Social Media Followers
• Social Shares
• Likes and Comments
• Traffic from Social Media
• Bounce Rate
Qualifications & Requirements:
• BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriting, or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
• Ability to meet deadlines despite handling multiple projects concurrently
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Effective communication skills.