We’re looking for a Content development specialist to research content and consumer trends, develop content strategies, and create content for our client in both print and digital media. You’ll develop and maintain support content in the knowledge base for multiple customer-facing support teams.
You’ll work closely with product and marketing teams to ensure that the content is engaging and consistent across all media platforms.
- Write, edit, proof, maintain content assets for online and offline channels that make the technical more approachable, the complicated more understandable, and the abstract more tangible.
- Content audits of existing content sources to drive consistency in structure, accuracy, and thoroughness.
- Demonstrated ability to use creative ideas to research, present and recommend community involvement proposals
- Demonstrated project management, analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to speak in group situations with clear and concise communication
- Strong writing, editing, communication, presentation, organization, and planning skills; ability to write documentation and reports that are clear, complete, and understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to organize individual responsibilities for multiple tasks, resulting in the timely and accurate completion and delivery of tasks
- Proficiency with word processing, flowcharts, and spreadsheet applications
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communication, journalism or a related field with proven relevant experience.
- 6 years Corporate Comms Experience (tech background preferred)
- Experience writing long-form content for B2B audiences and decision-makers (articles, product marketing information, whitepapers, ebooks/guides, case studies, etc.)
- Strong understanding of content KPIs and how to use that data to improve performance over time
- Ability to repurpose content, such as turning a webinar into an article, social posts, and email content
- Skilled with tools like Hootsuite, SEMRush, HubSpot, Google Search Console, and/or WordPress
- Strong project management skills with particular attention to detail. The ability to juggle and prioritize multiple action items at one time.