Job Title: Social Media/Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Our client a learning institution is looking to fill the position of a social Media/Front Desk Officer The Social Media/Front Desk Officer is to serve as the face of the school and also undertake administrative duties at the desk of the main entrance.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very disciplined and be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- Monitor and, respond to all calls and engagement with parents, vendors and visitors via the various communication platforms
- Observe and document the level of responsiveness of parents to sign-ups for events including but not limited to enrichment sign-ups and other programs as organized by the school that requires signups.
- Organize school events and provide a detailed (SWOT) analysis for every event to ensure better future planning and also Keep relevant data
- Planning effective social media campaigns on behalf of the school to drive feasibility.
- Utilising information and management systems to support the effective and efficient administration of the school in relation to events on the school calendar.
- Ensuring the front office is always welcoming and at its best to give a great first and last impression of the school.
- Ensure optimum usage of digital applications such as Transparent Classroom, sign-up genius, and other digital-related platforms that the school uses.
- Archiving records of changes as they are made to the digital space
- To communicate news about the school to the public, promote school events, establish and maintain partnership with the parents and community via all means of communication
- To serve as the link between home and school and ensure the welfare of students and parents.
- To gather information from parents and the community about the school’s perceived image and measure effectiveness of parents relations.
- Accept deliveries and distribute mail.
- Ensure there is no loss of data on any of our digital platforms. Student’s records are kept, stored, and accessible using the data platforms subscribed to by the school.
- Provide regular and up to date reports to the Head of School as regards the status of all enrolments, sign-up and digital platform of the school.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships and networks with internal and external stakeholders including teaching and non-teaching staff, and community representatives to promote and support the school’s educational management activities.
- Contribute to and encourage an environment where high quality is achieved and supported by quality delivery systems and business improvement.
- Establish networks with Parents, vendors and other Team Leads, contractors/service providers, and community representatives to ensure the provision of corporate services within and to the school is appropriate and in accordance with equity, probity, and legislative requirements.
- Effectively perform all other duties as assigned by Head of School.
- Be well organized and possess time management skills.
- Have experience working with children in a school setting
- Have a professional approach to all routine task and display a sense of responsibility at all time.
- Task focused, Proactive and Disciplined with a sense of integrity.
- Good knowledge of use of social media and editing platforms such as Canva, gravit and photoshop.
- Have experience working with children in a school setting.
- Possess a friendly, approachable personality
- Must have a sense of order
- BSc degree in English, Business, I.T, Languages, Information Science, Administration and other related or relevant field
- Good use of social media and editing platforms such as canva, gravit and photoshop.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Minimum of a year work experience in similar role.