Job Title: Community Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Our Client, an art trading technology company seeks to hire an experienced Community Manager to help manage the company’s social media presence by supporting communications on various social platforms. A community manager will create engaging online and offline conversations and activities that meet the brand guidelines and overall communication style. This individual will monitor social media channels to build a community of followers, handle support questions, and increase engagement.
- Developing and implementing Social Media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with marketing strategies
- Create engaging content through various mediums to inform and influence
- Plan engaging activities and topics to be discussed across company’s online communities (Telegram, clubhouse, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook).
- Effectively moderate activities and ensure communication on the platforms meets the required the brand’s communication style.
- Organize and manage community events to boost brand awareness
- Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers
- Responding to customer inquiries & comments on social platforms in a timely and professional manner
- Build relationships with the online community
- Stay up to date with the latest industry and digital trends – providing insights to feed into marketing and partnership strategy
- Monitor and provide feedback on engagement/conversation via social media channels to leadership
- Monitor, track and report on social media activities, engagement, feedback, and online reviews
- Create an effective M&E framework and deliver key reporting
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to implement initiatives
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Excellent organisational skills are required to monitor and facilitate communication across multiple platforms
- Agility to quickly understand business operations and processes
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to create engaging content
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Solid knowledge of social media platform and social media management tools
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver
- Solid computer skills including knowledge of relevant software programs and analytical tools.