Job Role: Physical Education Teacher
Our Client, a reputable Montessori School seeks to hire a Physical Education Teacher, who will be responsible for advancing students’ physical ability and knowledge of sports.
- Supervising practical PE lessons, including both indoor and outdoor classes.
- Ensuring that children compete to their ability level and aren’t exposed to unnecessary injury or illness through school sports
- Motivating school children to take up new sports or athletic pursuits
- Evaluating the performance of students throughout the school year
- Training and coaching school sports teams to compete and succeed in nation-wide events
- Transporting individual competitors, school teams and other teachers to and from school sporting events
- Ensuring that students pass their practical and theoretical PE exams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or equivalent.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Montessori PE curriculum
- Knowledge of physical exercises, stretching, nutrition and sports recovery
- Knowledge of different rules and regulations for sports, including athletics and team sports
- Basic knowledge of first aid and recognized first aid certificate.