JOB TITLE: Client Relations Officer
INDUSTRY: Skincare & Beauty
LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
Client Relations Officers are professionals who work to build, maintain and strengthen a company’s relationship with a client. They build trusting relationships with clients and help to maintain a positive image of the company.
• Building and maintaining profitable relationships with clients
• Learning the needs of clients and developing plans to meet them
• Regularly checking in on clients to ensure their satisfaction with the company
• Understanding and addressing any concerns or issues a client may have and working with other departments to resolve them
• Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
• Help promote and maintain a positive company image
• Inform clients about company products, services and promotions.
• Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately.
• Presenting the client with a contract and setting any terms as agreed upon by both the company and client
• Researching competitors and learning how to stay ahead of the competition to recruit and keep new customers
• Collaborating closely with other departments to build strategies to ensure client’s satisfaction with the company’s product or service
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or related fields
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• A background of customer service is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized with string attention o detail
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
• Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well with a team