Job Title: Client Experience Officer(NYSC)
Salary: 40k plus incentives
The Customer Experience Officer is responsible for ensuring that all the company clients are well attended to and provided up to date information concerning the status of the services being rendered to them. He/she would organize and develop a way to measure how clients perceive the product and/or service the company provides. Along with fine-tuning the customer journey, the CXO is also responsible for the employee experience and how it directly impacts the end customer. The CXO would ensure the experience for both customers and employees is positive.
• Communicating with clients through the official company telephone and email.
• Engaging new and old clients by providing them up to date information on the services being rendered such as status of services and interview schedules.
• Draft job descriptions on behalf of client.
• Engage potential candidates/Enquirers on company official phone.
• Engage recently placed/hired candidates to ensure good culture fit with client’s organization.
• Prepare and maintain Google drive data base and information of all existing clients and candidates successfully placed.
• Draft, edit and communicate Recruitment Agreement for potential new and existing clients.
• Draft, edit and communicate Proposals for potential new clients.
• Be up to date with company policies, processes and procedures in order to keep clients and candidates well informed on enquiry.
• Prepare invoices for clients (as assigned by Management).
• Engage vendors (where applicable- I.e bank representatives, service providers, social media manager).
• Be abreast and up to date on client and candidate transactions in order to provide up to date information to Management.
• Maintain and submit up to date weekly report and record on customer enquiry and new client acquisition.
• Represent the company on official meetings, training and engagement as required occasionally.
• Other Administrative tasks assigned by Management.
- BA/BSc in any Social Science Discipline
- Minimum of one year experience (excluding NYSC).
- Proficient in information management programs and MS Office.
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Must be computer savvy and conversant with new innovation trends.
- Ability to engage c-level individuals.
- Must be polite, courteous, professional yet friendly.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Service – Oriented Approach
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation
- Available to work remotely