Our client is a fully operated aesthetics, skincare, and dermatology clinic looking to fill the position of Chief Financial Officer.
Role: Chief Financial Officer
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
• A minimum of 5-7years post graduate work experience
• Have good knowledge of Sage accounting
• ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage
• N3,600,000 – 4,800,000 annual gross salary
PURPOSE: To maximize the value of the firm to its owners and monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company.
• Oversee and perform accounting activities for the respective legal entities within the Group.
• Responsible for overseeing the generation of Management Reports, Annual Financial Statements, Liaise with External Auditors, Statutory regulations, Risk evaluation and control, Payroll , Pension and Taxes.
• Responsible for Treasury, Cash Analysis, and Investments in money markets as well as liquidation of such investments in other business opportunities in line with corporate goals.
• Vendor Management, Inventory Controls and valuations during import taking cognizance of risk in foreign exchange rate.
• Responsible for ensuring general system reconciliation in line with all ledgers and balances.
• Actively monitor Daily sales within all location and carryout revenue assurance to ensure all cash and receivables are intact.
• Support cash forecasting process and contribute to the global cash management.
• Maintain and Manage all fixed asset of the company within the group.
• Ability to carry out product costing and pricing with targeted company margins.
• Responsible for monitoring and oversee intercompany or branch transfers, debts as well as reconciliation.
• Ensure timely settlement of company obligations, funding for such and adequate cash provision within the stipulated time.
• Ensure due diligence during procurement and supply of company needs.