Job Title: Chief Dealer (Stockbroker)
Job Location: Marina, Lagos
Salary: #200,000 – #300,000
Our client, an established investment and stockbroking firm is looking to hire an experienced stockbroker to advise clients on investment opportunities within the stock market. The stockbroker’s responsibilities include analyzing the stock market, finding profitable investment opportunities, and advising clients in making sound investment decisions.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing accurate investment advice to clients.
- Accurately evaluating financial reports.
- Managing clients’ investment portfolios.
- Staying abreast with the latest financial news.
- Providing regular updates to clients regarding the status of their investment portfolios.
- Informing clients of new investment opportunities within the stock market.
- Sourcing new clients through networking and cold calling.
- Accordingly making changes in investment strategies based on market conditions.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (ACS)
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Finance/Accounting or Economics/Business Administration
- Possession of MBA/MSc and or professional qualification e.g. ACCA, ACA would be an added advantage
- Minimum of five (3) years’ work experience in a Stockbroking Firm
- Proven experience in developing, networking and managing relationships with High Net-worth Individuals
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to manage, coach, lead and motivate team initiatives
- Must be proactive and have the ability to take initiative and think “out of the box”.
- Efficient and goal-oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Adequate understanding of the Nigerian Capital market
- Good working relationship with NSE and SEC
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management abilities
- Critical and analytical mind
- Must be computer literate
- Must have an uncompromising Integrity
- Should be resourceful
- Experience in Financial Service Industry