Job Title: Certified Spa Therapist
Job Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performing different types of massages, beauty treatments, and wellness therapies.
• Maintaining detailed records of massages, treatments, and therapies performed on each spa guest.
• Communicating with guests during massages to adjust massage techniques as required.
• Resolving guest complaints and reporting any accidents to the supervisor.
• Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, changing treatment room sheets, and sterilizing all instruments and equipment before each use.
• Explaining massages, treatments, and therapies to guests and providing suitable recommendations as needed.
• Ensuring that the spa is adequately stocked with spa supplies and reporting shortages to the supervisor.
• Enquiring about guests’ medical conditions and allergies before providing spa services.
• Staying up to date with the latest trends and techniques in the spa industry.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• OND/HND or Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline
• Sound knowledge of body treatments, facials, Pedicure and Manicure and different massage techniques.
• Proven experience working as a spa therapist.
• CPR and First Aid certifications are advantageous.
• Certification/Degree/Current License in cosmetology, aesthetics or physiotherapy
• The ability to stand for extended periods.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Patience and respect.
• Accomodation for the first year
• Salary slightly negotiable depending on skills / services provided