Our Client, a Real Estate Company is in need of a Business Development Specialist who will be responsible for increasing sales for the company, actively developing and managing the company’s business and all its linked activities in order to meet corporate targets and generating leads to generate expected results.
- Develop customized marketing plans for key business development relationships.
- Develop, and manage realtor network.
- Form a close working relationship with other business units and departments within the company to ensure we deliver world-class value to our clients and business partners.
- Supervise and train the sales team.
- Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
- Formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- Identify sales leads, pitch products to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing Realtors and sales consultants.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
Job Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 1-year experience working as a business development executive, marketer, realtor manager in a reputable Real Estate firm, investment management firm, Mortgage Bank or any relevant industry with verifiable achievements
- High-level communication skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Knowledge of real estate marketing process
- Candidates must be commission focused person
- Must be a key/team player and vast in strategizing.
Salary: 100,000 + Commission