Our client, a leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) company, is looking to hire a Business Development Executive. The ideal candidate would be agile, with an ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is expected to competently handle analysis, research, developments, implementations, projects and targets geared towards high profile clients in the public and private sectors across sub-Saharan Africa. The ideal candidate will also be open to travel.
- Must reside in the North with knowledge of the IT GRC network
- First degree or Masters in Business Development/Administration (MBA)
- Minimum of 4 years of sales or marketing experience
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and/or Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM)
- Strong network in IT governance, Risk and Compliance
- Strong presentation, Sales planning & Closing skills
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to identify customer needs and challenges
Salary: 260 – 284k
Location: The Northern States of Nigeria