Job Title: Business Development Manager.
Location: Lekki, Lagos Nigeria.
Our client a reputable educational institutions is seeking for a competent Business Development Manager who will be responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. The Business Development Manager is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of the organization’s products/services. He/she is to assist the organization’s sales and financial growth by contributing to new customer acquisition and developing education related products and services. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
Note: In-depth knowledge of the education industry and its current events is a must have.
• A degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any relevant field.
• Knowledge of data analysis and market research
• Demonstrated experience, minimum of 4 years experience as a business development/marketing consultant or similar role in education industry
• In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
• Proficient in MS Office Packages/Working knowledge of IT and marketing softwares
• Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
• Strong communication and IT fluency
• Ability to effectively and creatively write proposals and reports
•Ability to think strategically and analytically
• Strong presentation and problem solving skills
• In-depth knowledge of the education industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines