Job Location: Victoria Island
Salary: N400k Net
Our client, a leading commercial law firm is looking to hire the services of a Business Development Manager. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing the Firm’s practice groups and individual lawyer’s activities with respect to Marketing, Business Development, Public Relations/Communications, and Client Services. The objective is to increase Visibility and Brand Recognition to strengthen and expand the Firm’s client base.
- Develops, Implements, and Manages the Firm’s Business Development and Client Services Plan, consistently with the Firm’s strategic plan and policies set by the Management Team.
- Supports and facilitates development, implementation, and tracking of Business Development/ marketing plans for all Practice Groups and the entire Practice Staff consistently with the Firm’s plan and policies.
- Develops and manages the Firm’s Business Development and client services annual budget, which includes marketing expenditures for the Firm, Practice Groups, and individual lawyers.
- Prepares and manages public relations activities and communications for the Firm or contracts with and provides oversight to outside agencies, including press releases, new lawyer announcements and notices, other Firm announcements, media materials, and coordination with any outside PR Managers.
- Oversees and produces, from concept to completion, a broad array of digital and/or print promotional and communication materials for the organization.
- Supporting a range of PR and communications across the firm’s legal practices and supporting the firm’s client & corporate activities including talent, diversity, and innovation initiatives.
- Evaluates and manage all Firm memberships and work to take advantage of membership opportunities to enhance the Firm’s profile.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience is required
- Bachelors in Marketing or a similar field.
- MBA is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong Time Management skills
- Business Intelligence
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Canva and desktop publishing software.
- Negotiation & Persuasion Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Project Management Skills
- Understanding of case documents.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe.