Our client, a leading Technology Solutions Provider is hiring a Technical Business Development Manager to partner with management to achieve sales objectives within an entrepreneurial, meritocratic environment that value and rewards performance, fosters meaningful professional growth and offers unique flexibility.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Develop the strategy for business expansion in all sectors in line with the organization’s goals and strategy.
● Develop and successfully execute sales strategies to exceed the sales and profitability targets across verticals.
● Redefine, build, manage and consistently track the pipeline of prospects/leads for timely conversion.
● Apply technical expertise, excellent market and business management skills necessary for dealing with specific, high-level target audiences.
● Use of internal tools to deliver highly accurate forecasts that identify revenue and timing of all projects, resulting in a qualified pipeline of prospects and detailed input.
● Effective execution and management of specific business plans/actions through regular meetings and reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
● Deliver compelling sales pitch/presentations that can address customer’s needs and requirements using client’s solutions.
● Effectively coordinate and work with strategic partners and other departments, such as finance, marketing, product, project and customer experience, to coordinate efforts to achieve the best results.
● Provide feedback regarding market trends, pricing and competition to commercial operations – including win/loss analysis.
● Build strategic business relationships with C-level and key decision makers/ stakeholders.
● Understand customer’s technical and application needs, in order to promote appropriate client’s offer that best meet the customer requirements.
● Strong Business analytics, commercial skills, and proven sales track record.
● Evaluate and target potential customers (penetration, attractiveness, accessibility), in order to best allocate resources, verify opportunities and build customer action/ business plan.
● Acquiring new customers, account management and fostering relationships with key stakeholders.
● Managing sales and orders targets
●Bachelors degree required, Masters Degree preferred
● Recent experience selling software and consulting services engagements
● Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets on a YOY
● Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives
● Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
● Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive sales culture
● Excellent attention to detail
● Excellent time management skills and ability to travel as required to meet business objectives
●5 years of Sales Experience, 2 years in Technical sales
300k – 350K Net Monthly