Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Salary: N400,000 Gross
Our client, a CRM solutions company is looking to hire an experienced Business Development Executive who will oversee the process of business development. The role involves working closely with management team, meeting with potential business partners and maintaining existing client relationships and monitoring market trends to come up with new business ventures.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent the growth
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor or Masters degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- prior experience in SaaS Sales
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behaviour.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Experience in both the project management and sales side of running a business
- Strong customer service and sales skills for generating leads
- Advanced presentation and persuasive skills
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for building meaningful relationships with clients
- Extensive knowledge of productivity tools and software
- Attention to detail and organization skills for honing in on each necessary task
- Advanced decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Great networking skills.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.