Our client, a leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) company, is looking to hire a Business Development Executive. The Business Development Executive (BDE) is expected to competently handle analysis, research, developments, implementations, projects and targets geared towards high profile clients in the public and private sectors across sub-Saharan Africa.
The ideal candidate would be agile, able to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
Eligible applicants should possess
- A good first degree in Business Development or Business Administration and a master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Chattered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- The Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM)
- 2 – 3 years of sales or marketing experience (IT GRC experience referably)
- Strong presentation skills
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Sales planning & Closing skills
- Identification of customer needs and challenges
- Residence in Ghana
Salary: GHC 1,400 – 1,900