JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive; Reports to: Business Development Manager
INDUSTRY: Healthcare & Health Technology
NUMBER OF HIRE: 2
Our client, a Multinational Pathology Group of Laboratories in the healthcare sector is recruiting Business Development Executives who will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients. The Business Development Executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client
questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all targets for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or
exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
- Conduct market competitive analysis to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new
- Assist marketing team in development of advertising and promotional programs, telemarketing plans and tradeshows.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ extensive sales experience in the diagnostic industry.
- Marketing qualification with relevant experience in Lead Generation.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
- Familiarity of routes within Ikeja axis, Lagos state is an added advantage.
The post holder must be familiar with and work on the following computer systems:
·Meditech, Collaborator, Intranet, Hornbill, Email outlook
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly, depending on candidate’s experience.