Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Salary: 5 Million per annum (Gross)
Our client, an investment establishment is seeking to hire a Business Analyst who will perform detailed requirements analysis and document processes. The business analyst will conduct market analyses, analysing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Planning and monitoring
- Financial modelling
- Variance Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 years experience as a business analyst. Preferably with a tech background.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.