Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Our client, a fast growing restaurant is looking to hire an experienced and competent Auditor. The Auditor is to add value and improve operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Observe the organization’s food preparation, handling, storage, and transportation processes.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Interview food preparation, handling, etc., personnel within the scope of the organization.
- Conduct assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end in line with the requirements for auditing a fast food/restaurant.
- Identify and communicate issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to the business and risk.
- Ensure audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances and risk.
- Obtain and review evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well documented
- Review the organization’s food safety-related records and documents.
- Issue a formal audit report to the organization and certification body
- Conduct timely follow-ups with vendors and suppliers.
- Proven working experience as an Auditor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments.
- Demonstrated judgment and mature business skills
- Ability to handle multiple processes, provide accurate data, and get things done in a timely manner
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills in order to effectively and credibly communicate via online audits and e-mail
- Familiarity with computer applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.