Job Role: Assistant Head Academy
Salary: 350k(Not negotiable)
Our client, a leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consulting and Capacity Building firm in Africa is seeking to hire a competent and committed Assistant Head Academy who would be tasked with identifying appropriate target audience for training programmes, developing & administering mailing lists, e-mails & adverts and following up with potential clients.
- Identifying in-house training opportunities, following up and involving subject matter experts accordingly Identifying & following up e-learning opportunities
- Providing support in the development of in-house training proposal
- Coordinating logistics (venue, equipment, course materials, catering, etc) for internal & external training
- Developing & maintaining a rich client database
- Developing & maintaining strong relationships with target clientele (persons in charge of training/HR & the end customer)
- Automated tracking of opportunities & client history
- Automated mailing
- Data mining
- Previous experience in a similar role, and a minimum of 3-5 years of working experience
- Demonstrable experience of working with clients in a business context supporting them in the use of learning technologies and blended learning, and comfortable advising on the use of technologies such as Learning Management Systems.
- Sound understanding of good learning design and the management of learning, and the difference that great learning & development can make to a business.
- Confident with customers, and confident working with senior stakeholders at a strategic level
- Professional Qualification: IT professional certifications, Project management certifications