Our client, a leading renewable energy company is looking to hire an Area Sales Manager who will manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking.
- Build networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Set up meetings with potential clients to negotiate and close deals.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on products / services.
- Report to the Business Unit Head about goals, sales, and prospects.
- Participate in events and conferences on behalf of the company.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Business Unit Head or Product Head
- B.Eng. in Electrical Electronics Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum of 4 – 7 years post qualification experience, preferably batteries or Inverter industry
- Adequate knowledge of Lagos markets
- Previous experience in selling power products
- Experience in handling dealer network and commercial customers
- Target oriented and ability to deliver results
Job Category: Marketing Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ikeja Lagos