Job Location: Lekki Phase 1
Industry: Real Estate
Our client, a real estate company, is looking to hire an Architect responsible for planning, developing, implementing and building designs (landscape & spaces) projects from concept development through to completion and maintenance and restructuring.
- Planning and implementation of building projects
- Controlling/managing projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Developing and presenting project design proposals depending on clients’ needs and wants
- Provide competent design solutions to problems, promote and maintain the highest level of architectural design quality and innovation, and ensure all designs are subject to design review.
- Serve as an architectural advisor and give ideas to clients
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents when required
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Arrange project specifications
- Determining and adhering to approved project budgets and controls.
- Ensure that all the work is carried out in accordance with specific safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Provide appropriate, required and decisive project leadership.
- First degree in Architecture (Other educational/professional qualifications would be an added advantage)
- A minimum of three years of proven working experience as an Architect.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
- Project management skills
- Experience in working to agreed targets/KRA within a commercial environment
- Experience in providing high-level consultancy advice