Our client is looking to hire a competent Administrative and Facility Management Officer who will effectively manage the functionality, safety, and sustainability of buildings, grounds, infrastructure, and support services of the organizations.
- Managing the facility effectively to ensure that at any point in time none of the facilities is faulty or lacking.
- Notify occupants of the property on time on rent and service charge payments and follow up to ensure that rent and service charge bills are paid as at when due.
- Carry out inspection regularly to ensure that facilities in the property are functioning well, intact and safe
- Follow up and ensure that diesel apportionment and electricity bills are paid promptly
- Ensure that the generator is serviced as at when due
- Get approval for repairs/maintenance/replacement of work to be done i.e. plumbing, electricity, waste disposal etc
- Prepare diesel apportionment, electricity bill apportionment, service charge apportionment on a monthly basis to tenants and to ensure prompt payment.
- Follow up on outstanding bills i.e. diesel apportionment, electricity bill, rent, service charge bill.
- Prepare account for service charge expenses.
- Keep and regularly update the schedule of rent and service charge payments
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Finance/Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience as Admin/Facility Officer
- Ability to multitask, manage safe conditions, infrastructure, grounds, and real estate owned by the company
- Sound knowledge of markets, pricing and facility management best practices
Job Location: Marina